Mahatmama

ever fall in love with someone you shouldn't fall in love with?

9.15.2005

something lately is making me notice more melancholy or pondering or something... whatever it is, it's very chill, very low key, kind of deep i guess... maybe it's the music i am listening to (ohia) or the dream i had last night of my cat getting hurt in a pond by some fish, me thinking it died, but then seeing it sitting next to the pond as proudly as he could yet hurting w/ bloody matted fur on his right shoulder, or me thinking about things others struggle w/, things that i have never had to deal w/, or that i am trying to control myself being a manipulative control freak, or the change of season into fall, or any other number of possibilities that i do not care to mention. it's just been a weird sort of time lately.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home